Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 9


Day 9 Okay so today while I was at the rink there were 2 lovely ladies (I will not mention any names Kim and Tanya) were giving me flack for not having Darcy,s picture before the Cat, the plants, and the false teeth (honest i do love him more than those 3 things). So ladies, here it is a picture of Darcy. His right hand. As you can see his middle finger look like it might be ready to stand at attention (he found that rather humorous by the way)! Silly! I was going to take a picture of him, but he had too much of a 5 o'clock shadow. So I chose his hand with the ring that we exchanged 13 years ago. My oh my how the years fly by. Any way I am planning on putting a picture of him up just not quite yet, I have to find the right one at the right moment. Keep on reading and you will be sure to see him soon. And who knows I may make an appearance too. 

1 comment: