Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 10





Day 10 Well tonight was a bit of a challenge, I left the picture taking too long tonight. So it might not be a very humorous post today. Poor Peanut, we love to have fun with him, at his expense. HE LOVES HIS TREATS. They are like chocolate to me. Obviously in these pictures he is trying oh so hard to get into the package, he used his teeth, and laws to try and tear it open, to no avail. Poor guy. He did end up getting treats, he just had to do his work out first. He is pretty thin. :P
Next photo sort of makes me want to cry. Winter really has arrived. no more of the +6 weather. I was really starting to get used to it. Now I have to wear mitts! Sorry folks not the best post tonight. I will definitely try better for tomorrow night. Keep warm everyone. i am going to go hide under the covers until spring.  Til tomorrow all.

No comments:

Post a Comment