This is Broddy, he is one of a kind, you know when you are young and your are misbehaving and your Mom or Dad are at their wits ends with you, and under their breath in a low tone they say.... "I HOPE YOU HAVE A CHILD JUST LIKE YOU WHEN YOU GROW UP", well Mom and Dad your wish came true. I sometimes have to stop and say, "I am sorry Mom and Dad". He is the one that keeps me on my toes that's for sure. He has a great sense of humor, but alot like his Grandpa Herb as well, he will pick and bug until there is a fight. But he is the innocent one right? Mmm I am not fooled, as I said before, he is me as a kid. Broddy James Osborne Edward is a good boy who does love his Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment