Monday, January 2, 2012

365 Days of Photos

My New years resolution this year is not to exercise or lose weight this year, I have had this as a resolution every year and have never stuck to it. So this year I have decided to take at least 1 photo everyday for the next year and blog about it. I am a newbie to blogging and am looking forward to this. so here is my first photo:




This is Mackinley. She is silly, funny and original. She is not a follower or a leader, she beats to the sound of her own drum, she is kind and helpful and respectful. I love this girl.
She received this blanket from her Auntie Shelley and Uncle Brent this Christmas, I don't think she has been without this blanket other than when she has left the house. She thinks she looks like Oscar the Grouch with the blanket around her head. I think I might agree (she may even have a bit of Oscars tendencies as well. shhh don't tell her I said that).

2 comments:

  1. Love day 1! What a goofy picture. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Tom wants a blanket like MacKinley's.
    I love the colour to.

    ReplyDelete