Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 7



Yahoo I have made it for  week. Today my mom and Dad came to spend some time with us. Mom brought ginger snap cookie dough over to make cookies with the kids. They had fun rolling the cookie balls and dipping them in sugar. Always fun to bake with Grandma, I do not enjoy baking at the best of times. We had coffee, oh the funniest part was when my dad handed me back his coffee and said "Tricia, what did you put in my coffee?" I looked at him quite puzzled because I had just pour him a second cup of coffee. Well when the kids were washing their hands from rolling the cookies ( I have a pump soap dispenser) I think one of them pumped the soap in it flew into the coffee pot (which is next to the sink). I looked in to his cup, it was FULL of bubbles. Yummy Palmolive flavored coffee. Hahaha the look on his face was priceless. Too bad i didn't get a photo. After we decided to get the cards out and play 31. Kids wanted to learn.Usually one would leave the game because it was boring or too long, but both stayed until Grandma won all the cash from the pot a whole $1.80, which ended up in Broddy's piggy bank. Many laughs were had. Memories were made.
Darcy BBQ ed supper. It was a perfect day. Thanks Mom & Dad for the fun today.

No comments:

Post a Comment