Monday, January 16, 2012
Day 15
Day 15. My favorite Picture. How this picture came to be in my house, kind of a crazy story. 2 years ago I went to an Angel Reading party at Kim Halcro's I asked the Angel reader (Deb) if this was it for me work wise, am I just going to be a Health Care Aide my whole rest of my life (don't get me wrong, I LOVED my job). I just wanted to know more. She told me that I would be working in the public (with some public speaking eeek...) and that I would work smarter not harder (as in manual labor like the care home). Then she told me that I really should read the Secret. Bah....really this is a bunch of hokey I thought. WHATEVER. Wasted my $35. Oh well wasted more on worse right? A month or so goes by and my Sister Kerri Ann calls me up and is so excited and she tells me "YOU NEED TO READ THIS BOOK, IT'S CALLED THE SECRET, its amazing and life changing". I get freaking chills! So I rush down to the library and see if they have it on audio or the book, they had neither but the Librarian says, "we do have it in our sale bin on video, would you like it??" YES!!! how much? She replies it's only $1.00 no kidding $1.00. i never carry cash and don't always have change but i dug to the the bottom of my purse and grabbed all the change, it was exactly $1.00. OMG! It was approximatley 6 months later that the job of the EDO came up and I applied for it, not I work smarter. Who knew!! Now if you have ever read this book, listened to the audio or watched the video you would truly understand what i am going on about. Anyway not sure if this blog makes too much sense to anyone but I know a handful of people that will get it. Oh so how this picture came into my home, last year i had a Dundee party in my home and this was one of the pictures that was there!! It was destined to be in my house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment