Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 8


Day 8
Two of my favorite Christmas Gifts that I received this year! Do my sisters know me or what? For the Seaver side of Christmas we just do silly gifts. The last 2 years we collected things from our houses wrapped them up and rolled a dice, who's ever number we rolled they got to choose a gift for someone else. Let me tell you did I bring a huge box packed full of useless junk. A Santa and Mrs Clause G-string undies has gone around a few times, unsure of who got it last, i think maybe Mom and Dad were the lucky ones. I remember last year getting a Stompin Tom Cassette tape. We would laugh so hard at what everyone would come up with. So much fun. this year we had a $10 limit (OK so everyone usually goes over). But my sister bought us each an extra gift UN be known to anyone else. So mine were: the very BEST ice cube tray EVER!!! FALSE TEETH!! Oh I love it! and the other is a spoon with a spring so you can launch your food! LOVE THEM! I brought my sisters each an exercise DVD, lap dancing I do believe. So so funny.
There truly isn't anything better in life than laughing, laughing until you cannot breathe, until your cheeks hurt, until you cry, until no sounds come out, and until tears run down your legs!

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, tears are not supposed to run down your legs lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Tricia has confused tears running down her leg with the ocassional leak. Don't worry, depends will help with that!

    ReplyDelete