Day 6 this is something I am most proud of. Another thing that I have inherited from i think both of my Grandma's, a "green thumb". My green thumb allows me to grow a variety of different things. the bigger plant is a pineapple plant that I started from the top of a pineapple fruit. So fun and rewarding to know that I can grow something other than the ordinary. It is said that I should have a pineapple grown in 2 yrs. So in 1.5 years there will be a Hawaiian Party at my house and we can all share a sliver of pineapple. The Second picture is a stone form an avocado. I am so so proud that it has roots and almost a leaf. I have been changing the water from this stone for 2 months or so and finally I have the root. So I will wait just a bit longer before I plant it in a pot. I also didn't realize that an avocado came from a tree. Ha ha where do you think it came from???? with this plant I am unsure how long it will take to grow an avocado I guess i will have to do my research. Just a little look into my life. :)
This is great Tricia
ReplyDelete