YES I do like horror movies. I have watched 4 or 5 of the 6 Saw movies and own 1,2 &3. They scare the bejeebies out of me, but I sometimes just have the urge to watch a good horror. It is crazy to think that some crazy twisted person has thought up these idea to put into a movie. My first scary movie was with my Gran, we watched Cujo together when I was 10 yrs old or so. Yikes, to this day I am afraid of St. Benards ;). Gran loved a good horror too, maybe I got that from her. When i watch though there are times that I have to hide my eyes because I am scared. Haha.
Oh Trish this is one thing I can't watch. I have only watch one in my life and I actually hid under a blanket 95% of the time. I think I saw the opening and closing credits :0
ReplyDeleteJust like your Grandma Trish - She loved the Scary movies. I also love the Scary Movies, Mum and I would watch them on a dark cold winter weekend night.
ReplyDeleteCheer Uncle Tom