Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Day 17
Day 17. What can I say? Day 17 makes me happy! I love love love Coronation Street! I have loved this show and not missed an episode for years. It dates back to when Darcy and i first got married and there was no satellite YET out in Sidney. We had 3 channels and this is what we would watch on Sunday mornings. I was hooked! I can be in the crankiest of moods but I hear the Coronation Street Music and it takes all my worries away & makes me smile. I know that most of you are Corrie Street haters, give it a chance, watch it for 1 month and you to will be hooked! 2 of my very best friends love Corrie street as much as I. I even have 3 shirts with Coronation street on them. I have laughed and cried through this show. When i grow up and retire I am going to live on Corrie Street. (No one burst my bubble by telling me that this is not a real street, it is just a show!) I want to be friends with Becky and ohhhh Tommy Duckworth is so yummy, spend my time in Rovers Return Pub and have lunch at Roys Rolls and Supper at the Bistro! Anyway this is another peek into my EVERYDAY. (We are 9 months behind England so sometimes i will go on you tube and watch ahead because I just can't wait to find out what is going on! I just can't help it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Trish, Lawrence & the girls laugh at me for watching Coronation Street. I watch it during the summer at the cottage, it's what's on Sunday mornings. Once in a blue moon I'll watch it on cable just to see what's going on. It can get addictive. lol.
ReplyDeleteKell it is super addictive! watch it on you tube :)
ReplyDelete