Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 13









Day 13. 1 word! EXHAUSTED. Carberry Skating Club...1 word, AMAZING! We held the Regional StaSkate Competition today, I was so proud to watch Mackinley do her singles. Mackinley...1 word, PROUD! She did her very best it was heartwarming! This was the first year since mackinley joined the Skating world that I got to sit inthe stands and watch her skate and the synchro gilrs skate. I LOVED IT!! Carberry coaches are....1 word, FANTASTIC!  Picture 1 and 2 are the great men in my life, they were off to Hartney for a hockey tourney, but they stopped at the rink to watch Kinny skate. Now to have the biggest glass of lemon water (I know not near strong enough, but I did not drink enough water today, so time to hydrate.) Til Tomorrow all. Two Words... GOOD NIGHT.

1 comment:

  1. This grandma is very proud of Mackinley too!! Good job! These two 'men' are a couple of my favorites too! You mean you didn't drink the wine, Tricia???? LOL!

    ReplyDelete