Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 12


Day 12. I was not going to blog tonight, I am tired, but I got a little inspiration while BBM-ing a friend. Picture 1 will be a must tomorrow eve after Carberry hosts the regional Star Skate Competition. There has been a ton of work put into this and it is going to be a fantastic day. A long and busy day. I think picture 2 is how I just may start off my coffee in the morning. But in all reality. I am going to be so proud to watch my daughter compete in her first singles competition. I am nervous for her. Not her! She is PUMPED! Tomorrow will be MANY pictures. Till tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Either one is expectable! You have to blog. We have to keep each other going. Not everyone is going to mind bending or thought provocative. I have enjoyed everyone you post :D

    ReplyDelete