Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Day 37
Day 37...The full moon. To some it is a beautiful sight. Well to me I know that this means trouble. I found this out working in the care home. Seriously when the residents would act a little loopy ( I mean loopier than usual) all you would have to do is go to the calendar and sure enough FULL MOON!! Well a few years back I noticed that my sweet daughter would turn into this uncontrollable little monster when the moon would be full. There would be no way to reason with her at bed time. Since then it has gotten better, but there are still times that her mood defiantly will follow the moon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lol. This was going to be mine also. Took the picture but Keston was bugging me to post his before picture of his room makeover. May have to use it tomorrow.
ReplyDelete