Thursday, February 16, 2012
Day 46
Well Day 46. Happy birthday to me. I had a GREAT day! My Co-workers took me out for lunch. Facebook makes you feel so special on your birthday. :) Many many many birthday wishes!! I spent my birthday supper at the rink watching Mackinley figure skate and my special supper was a rink burger. Well at least I didn't have to cook! My kids blew up balloons for Mackinleys party tomorrow night. Julia my bestie stopped by with my present. I needed Darcy to take a picture of us, there were many taken, but one silly little punk kept putting her hand in front of the camera. The CRAP post it notes are soooooo fitting! And best of all my Secret Gratitude Journal, oh how I wanted one of these! My momma and Dad gave a a great solar light. Darcy got me my Coronation street Tickets 9Of course I picked it out :) ) Kinny made me some pretty earrings and Broddy gave me a hockey stick candy cane. OH LIFE IS GOOD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment