Friday, February 17, 2012
Day 47
Day 47 is Mackinley's 12th Birthday party. I am not the party mama. I hate parties and try and avoid them at all cost. Mackinley caught her mom in a weak moment and i said YES to a sleep over party of 8 girls (was only thinking it would be 5 but she brought me 3 more girls that she has been hanging out with.) I have been dreading this for weeks. BUT it has turned out GREAT! They are all a great bunch of girls. We are sad to miss one of Kinny's Besties.Naya. Poor Naya is sick. So the girls loaded up the biggest teddy bear ever (it was given to Kinny after she had her tonsils out by another bestie Jessica, So we passed it on.) and carried it way across town to Naya B's house to cheer her up. I hope it did the trick. Anyway i hope and pray that these girls go to sleep tonight so I can sleep too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment