Sunday, March 25, 2012
Day 72, 73, 74 & 75
Day 72-75 Well thank goodness Day 72 came and went, it was an extremely long day waiting for Dad to have his surgery and to know that everything was alright and then to finally get to see him with my own eyes that he was going to be OK. Wow I held in my emotions (other than worry) all day, until we were saying bye, Dad want a kiss, well my damned water works came. I felt a little silly letting Dad see me cry because of that! I think it was just so much relief. LOVE YOU DAD. Mom you are the strongest woman. I love you too!
Day 73 was a write off, Broddy woke up at 4:00 am throwing up, so mom took the day to stay home with him. I think it was much needed for me as well, I was super tired, i could feel all the stress coming out in my shoulders and neck. Hopefully physio has not taken spring break off!. My bestie showed up with the most beautiful roses ever. It is so great to have good friends. Thanks J-Dogg ;)
Day 74 I made an awesome supper (OK I better not take all the credit, Darcy helped me out.) had friends over and I made 2 pies!!! OMG me make pies.
Day 75 Broddy had is bestie stay the night most of the time playing hockey on the X-Box and finding the dress up clothes that my mom dropped off at our house. It was a very lazy day at my house. Back to work tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment