Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 68

Day 68 Carberry Skating Club's 50th Anniversary Ice show. Kinny did her skate and before she went out she said if she was too fast this time she would do the sprinkler at the end. Alas she chickened out and kind of stood there with the dear in the headlights look. But fun anyway! Bye bye figure skating for another year. For some silly reason I joined the Skating Club board this year, you would think that I would have been something like I don't know, something low key. NOPE. Start second from the top at Vice President, not thinking about this coming year where I have to step in as President. OMG what was I thinking?? Catch me at a weak moment and you can almost get me to do anything. OH NO!

After the ice show Darcy and I boarded an ex handi van bus with some great friends to a Jr Jets Fundraiser at the Palomino club. My first time there. A lot of fun was had by all, but NO PICTURES ALLOWED again ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment