Thursday, October 4, 2012
Day I HAVE NO IDEA :(
I have not blogged in FOREVER!! SO sorry, my new years resolution is not totally broken. I will try harder to keep up. I been busy taking family portraits for friends. But I am back (hopefully).
OMG I was lucky at the beginning of the year because Mackinley would not bring her note back at the end of last year to say she would be in band, she started off the year in Core enrichment (not sure what it is). Some crazy child dropped out (sorry if it was your child) of band which Mackinley was on a waiting list for band. Second week of school she came hoome with a flute. OH NO, help me. No it is not like band was way back in the day when the band teacher kicked you out because you sucked (not that Mackinley sucks, she is actually pretty good, way better than myself). Broddy is still playing the recorder this year, he is pretty good on the recorder, but it still makes my ears bleed. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment