I am not kidding, this really is where the Magic Begins! Truly AMAZING!!
Day number 1 in Disney. It is HOT. But we battled through. Found out that the sun get the hottest around 1:00 pm until about 5:00 pm. You could also set our watch to the rain. Every single day it rained for at least 10 mins.
Our first ride was "It's A Small World". I made everyone go on this because I was dying to ride this. I LOVED IT. I made Broddy make a scared face. HA.
Ha what a great pic. I thought I should make this our family Christmas card this year, I will keep the Man in and I shall call him Juan.
We decided to sit on the street and watch the parade. this was at 3:00 pm and we were extremely grumpy and sweaty.
Poor Brods, that misty fan was our best friend.
Man, Juan looks totally relaxed about that ride.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you folks are having a great time!!