Sunday, July 15, 2012
Day 114
Day 114 I hope these pictures don't creep anyone one out, these pictures may be odd to some people but to me this is one of my very favorite spots. This is Skalholt Cemetery a quaint Icelandic Cemetery located in Sprucewoods. If you get to Sprucewoods Provincial Park, instead of turning into the top campground, continue driving east as far as you can drive you will stumble upon this little treasure. Why on earth is this one of my favorite spots? A missing piece of me is buried here. Marjorie Sigurdson (not sure when she added the extra S to her name), my Gran. My family and I come here at least once a year (though I would love to come here more, is busy and Gran would truly understand.) to leave little angels and have a talk and let her know that she is still loved. Also Buried here is her husband Simon and her son Tim which are directly behind her. I find so much peace here. Love and Miss you alsways Gran. Til we meet again <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment